All Star Day Camp
June 5-30, July 10-Aug 4
Drop off 7:30-9am, pick up 4-6pm; (half day camps end/begin at 12:30)
Campers explore each week’s theme through games, art, science experiments, creative play, nature walks, field trips, and more! June camps include two field trips/week. July camps offer option for half days, different themes for morning and afternoon camps.
Cost: Full day camp is $200/week, half day camp is $100/week (half days only in July). Cost includes field trips, supplies, camp t-shirt, and early drop off/late pick up. All snacks and lunches must be provided by family. Must cancel 3 weeks before camp in order to be refunded.
- June 5-9: X Marks the Spot-Joins us for a week of exploration and discovery through scavenger hunts, games, science, burying treasure and making maps, and field trips to go geocaching at Dunwoody Nature Center and to enjoy Legoland.
- June 12-16: Wild Things Week– Get wild this summer as we explore the animal kingdom through games, science, art, and a field trip to the Chattahoochee Nature Center and let our wild side out as we bounce around Skyzone.
- June 19-23: Game On!– Let’s play- game on! This week we’ll play gym games, board games, super-sized yard games, and some mind trick games as well as enjoying field trips to play mini-golf at Area 51 and go bowling at Stars and Strikes.
- June 26-30: Keepin’ Cool– Escape the mid-summer heat as we experiment with ice and snow, play water games, craft fans and other cooling-off tools, and take field trips to ice skate at Center Ice Arena and enjoy a show at the Center for Puppetry Arts.
- July 10-14: Creative Creatures (am)/ Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (pm)– Let your creative creature our as we spend our mornings doing drama games, making arts and crafts, and even creating through science! In the afternoons we’ll explore all sorts of moving things, including planes, trains, and automobiles.
- July 17-21: Fun with Food (this camp is PM ONLY)-Spend the afternoon learning about the world of food and then cooking, baking, and enjoying what we’ve made!
- July 24-28: Ooey Gooey Fun (am), We’ve Got Talent (pm)– Spend the morning making a mess in science experiments, games, and art as we have ooey gooey fun! Our afternoons will give campers a chance to test out their talents in the arts, science, sports, and more and build up to a talent show on Friday at 4pm
- July 31-Aug 4: Summer’s Last Blast (am and pm)– close out the summer with tie-dyed t-shirts, roasting s’mores, slip ‘n slides, and soaking up every last bit of fun we can!
Cancellation policy: full refund up to two weeks prior to start of camp.